Transfer and Advising

When a student is approved for the Partnership Enrollment Program (PEP), a U of M Transfer Advisor will be assigned to work directly with the student and the Community College advisor to recommend courses that will not only meet the requirements for the associate's degree, but provide the most effective transfer of credits to the chosen bachelor's degree.

Advising will be ongoing throughout the student's enrollment at Southwest Tennessee Community College and continue through their enrollment at the University of Memphis.