Partnership Enrollment Program (PEP)
Benefits to Enrolling
If you enroll in the Partnership Enrollment Program with the University of Memphis and complete an associate's degree university track (AA/AS) at Southwest Tennessee Community College, you will:
- Guaranteed admission to the UM while you are completing your associate degree. Provided you comply with requirements.
- Priority pre-registration in University courses for your first semester after Southwest graduation.
- Access to academic advising and transfer course work information and degree plans from both Southwest and UM advisors throughout your tenure in the program.
- Locked-in degree requirements at the time you enter the program. You have the choice of completing the degree requirements in effect at the time you complete the Intent to Enroll form or of completing new requirements that may go into effect after that time.
- Admission fee waiver
- Access to UM facilities and services such as the library and Art Museum.
- Access to Student Affairs and Athletics prior to full admission
- Southwest Tennessee Community College student who is 'co-admitted' to the UM under the Partnership Enrollment Program may opt to purchase:
- Access to a Parking Permit $20.00 per semester
- Access to Campus Recreation & Intramural Services + Student Activities $60/semester AND/OR
- Access to Student Athletic events via payment of FT Student Athletics Fee $200/semester