- Repair services should be requested as soon as it is discovered that a piece of equipment is no longer working.
- Response to request for equipment repair will be made in timely manner.
- All regular classrooms are visited every semester and one week before the start of classes.
- Bulbs are changed in overhead projectors and broken units are replaced.
- The Twenty 21st century classrooms will be visited on a weekly basis to troubleshoot problems.
- Equipment that was purchased through the Multimedia Services and Digital Production department will be replaced if it is deemed unfixable or stolen within budgetary restrictions.
- Stolen or missing items must be reported to Police Services/Public Safety immediately by the department housing the equipment. That department should also inform the Multimedia Services and Digital Production staff of the missing equipment.
Union Avenue Campus