Union Avenue Campus
Parrish Building, Room 241
The Office of Institutional Research is multi-functional, data driven college office that supports a wide variety of standardized reports for state and federal reporting. The office also provides data support to standing committees, senior staff, faculty and individual employees.
Note: Some of the links are Adobe PDF's and require Adobe Reader.
Statistical Information About the College
- 2001-2011 (Size: 720 KB)
The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) is a system of survey components that collects data from nearly 6,700 institutions that provide postsecondary education across the United States. IPEDS collects institution-level data on students (enrollment and graduation rates), student charges, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances.
- 2010 Feedback Report (Size: 241 KB)
- 2009 Feedback Report (Size: 315 KB)
- 2008 Feedback Report (Size: 287 KB)
- 2007 Feedback Report (Size: 395 KB)
- 2006 Feedback Report (Size: 398 KB)
- 2005 Feedback Report (Size: 408 KB)
- 2004 Feedback Report (Size: 467 KB)