The GRAD Fair provides opportunities to:
- Meet college recruiters
- Pick up regalia [cap and gown]
- Pick up pronouncer card*
- Join Southwest's Alumni Association
*Pronouncer cards are used to announce your name as you walk across the stage on commencement day. The graduate is required to bring the pronouncer card to commencement. This is the only way the pronouncer will know your name.
Note: Regalia and cap/gown are used interchangeably.
|May 2/Tuesday||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus, Nabors Auditorium|
|May 3/Wednesday||3-6 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus, B Building, Room 106 (Saluqi Den)|
Also at the GRAD Fair you can:
- Meet with a Jostens representative to take advantage of event only prices on select college rings
- Pre-order your graduation ceremony DVD
- Pre-order roses for graduation
- Get help finding a job with Career Services
- job listings
- resume review services
- job interview preparation
Remember to check the Graduation/Commencement website for all updates.