Dual Enrollment provides students the opportunity to get a "jump start" on a college career. Students can accumulate college credit while also earning the high school credit necessary for graduation.
What are the Benefits of Dual Enrollment?
- Enriches the course opportunities for high school students
- Shortens the time required to attain a postsecondary degree or certificate
- Allows the possibility of graduating with an Associate Degree or Technical Certificate upon graduation from high school
- Provides students with transferrable college credit
- Provides a basic understanding of what is expected of a college student
Undecided about your college major? Dual Enrollment provides you an opportunity to explore various subjects and careers.