The Internet provides a wealth of information and resources related to our students' needs. We've listed a few of the Student Disability Services (SDS) favorite Internet sites below.
- Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic® (RFB&D) - learning through listening
- DO-IT (Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology) - University of Washington
- Health Resource Center - The George Washington University
- American Council of the Blind (ACB)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- LD OnLine® - the leading website on learning disabilities, learning disorders and differences
- LD Online® - Transition: School to Work, site contains useful information on how to engage in successful transition planning.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities Association (LDA) of America
- DisabilityInfo.gov - Online Resource for Americans with Disabilities