This checklist is used by prospective students who previously attended Southwest and wants to return. Follow the checklist outlined below to become a READMITTED SALUQI.
- Apply Online only if you have missed three full semesters. If applicable, pay the $10 application fee.
- Payment Options
- Please view the Tennessee Eligibility Verification for Entitlements Act for additional information.
- Locate and select the "My.Southwest College Portal" button [located in the top right corner of all pages]
- Access your My.Southwest Student Account and email
For assistance accessing your email account, contact the Help Desk at 901-333-4357 (HELP).
- Request an "Official" transcript of any college work earned since last attendance. All previously attended college transcripts be sent to:
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780
- Complete a "Free Application for Federal Student Aid." Southwest's school code is 010439
- For more information contact Financial Aid
- Advising is required for all students
- For more information contact Advising and Counseling
- Visit the Student Disability Services website for complete information.
- Obtain a Southwest Student Identification (ID) Card in Student Activities and Multicultural Affairs.
- Obtain a required Parking Hang Tag from the office of Police Services/Public Safety.
- Print a "Student Detail Schedule" from your My.Southwest student account and take it to the bookstore or purchase books online at eFollett.
- Regents online degree students should visit Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) for course and book information.
- The "Student Detail Schedule" contains the time and location of your classes. For additional assistance view How to Read the Schedule.
- Students are expected to attend all classes.
For further assistance, call Admissions and Records at 901-333-5924.
Last updated: November 17, 2015