Southwest Student Identification (ID) Cards
Announcement: All currently enrolled students must obtain a Southwest Student Identification (ID) Card.
Southwest Student Identification (ID) Cards are valid for three (3) years and available in Student Development. ID cards must be worn at all times and clearly displayed when on Southwest property. This includes attending classes, using our libraries or participating in Southwest sponsored events. In addition, the ID card may entitle you to discounts at some local restaurants and businesses. If your card is lost, stolen, or damaged it may be replaced for $5, payable at the Cashier's Office.
A Southwest Student Identification (ID) Card can be obtained at one of the locations listed below. Please contact the respective Campus or Center for the issuing hours.
|Gill Center||Front Desk|
|Macon Cove Campus||Farris Building, Room 1105|
|Maxine A. Smith Center||Front Desk|
|Whitehaven Center||Front Desk|
|Union Avenue Campus||B Building, Room 106 (Saluqi Den)|
Evening/Weekend Students: Please contact Student Development (Macon Cove and Union Avenue Campuses) for an appointment to obtain a Southwest Student Identification (ID) Card after 4:30 p.m.
To obtain an ID card, you must present:
- Proof of enrollment in class(es)
- Verification of paid tuition or financial aid award
Verification of paid tuition or financial aid award can be in the form of:
- Cashier's Office receipt showing a zero balance or deferred payment plan
- Your account summary from My.Southwest Online Services
- Financial aid award letter
- Hold Agreement from Financial Aid or Veterans Affairs
- Financial aid check stub (both parts) indicating the vendor ID and your name
Additional questions can be directed to Student Development at 901-333-5380 or 901-333-4178.