Tennessee Promise

Apply Online

Remember to check the admissions, testing and advising requirements on the appropriate admissions checklist before applying to Southwest. You may apply to Southwest by completing our ONLINE APPLICATION (opens new window).

Note: If you are a returning Southwest student and have not attended within the last year you must complete our ONLINE APPLICATION (opens new window) before registering for classes. Example: If you attended Southwest during the spring 2010 semester an application for the spring 2011 semester is not required.

Remember to check the Registration Information and Admissions websites for additional information and updates.

For additional contact information visit the Contact Us page.

Thank you for choosing Southwest Tennessee Community College.

Former Victory University Students

The Tennessee Higher Education Commission, Division of Postsecondary School Authorization (DPSA) has received transcripts from Victory University (including Crichton College) and is now able to process requests for official transcripts. Instructions for obtaining transcripts from DPSA may be found on the Tennessee Higher Education Commission (opens new window) website. Please note that there is a $10 processing fee for each request. You may obtain three official copies of the same transcript per request.

Keep in mind that the Commission only administers and maintains the academic transcripts provided by the closed institution and does not have any secondary source to search for academic transcripts.